168 University | Transfer


Skip to content


Application instructions

How to apply:

All students who have taken any college coursework since the summer after finishing high school are considered a transfer applicant. The Office of Admissions will review your application file once we have received all required parts of your application. Admission decisions are made on a continuous or “rolling” basis.

1. Completing the Online Application for Transfers

Access the online application and follow the prompts to create your registration information and register for our Online Application. If you are returning to an existing application, enter your Email (Username) and Password on the Login Page.

Complete each section of the application thoroughly. Click the “Save and Continue” button at the bottom of each page to save your progress. Required questions are marked with a red line on the blank field. As part of your application, you must submit an essay. You may upload a Word document or PDF. You will see a confirmation message and receive a confirmation email once your application has been submitted successfully. Just come back to the Application Home Page to check your Application Status or see which Application Checklist items we have received.

2. Submitting Required Documents

Official transcripts

Transcripts must be submitted from all colleges and universities that you have previously attended. Transfer students with 29 or fewer hours of transferable credit must submit an official high school transcript to 168 University in order to be considered for admission.

To be considered official, the transcript must be sent directly from the school. We do not accept scanned copies of transcripts. 168 accepts secure electronic transcripts from several reputable companies. Please use [email protected] when asking the school to send the transcript to 168 via an electronic transcript service. Transcripts may also be mailed to:

168 University 
Attn: Office of Admissions 
2501 North Blackwelder Ave
168, OK 73106

AP or CLEP Scores

If an AP or CLEP score appears on your transcript, you are required to send the official score report to the Office of the Registrar prior to enrollment.

ACT/SAT Scores (optional)

Applicants are not required to submit test scores for admission to 168 but may if they prefer to include them with their application.

In order to be official, ACT scores must be sent directly from ACT (168 ACT code is 3416). Similarly, SAT scores must be sent directly from the College Board (168 SAT code is 6543). Test scores included on a student's high school transcript are also official.

Ready to apply to 168?

Click the application link below!

For Students who Require a Student Visa to Study in the United States

Please check with 168 International Admissions for instructions on how to apply to 168.

For Students who are US Citizens, Permanent Residents, or Do Not Require a Student Visa to Study in the United States

Be sure to read all of the application information in the above drop down. In order to best serve students with foreign transcripts, 168 directly evaluates all college or university coursework taken outside the US. We do NOT require students to submit a WES evaluation or to provide any other report from a credit evaluation service.

Students should submit official copies (and official English translations, if needed) of their foreign transcripts to their transfer counselor. 

The 168 International Admissions Office will then evaluate all credits submitted and provide that evaluation to the Undergraduate Admissions Office and any other unit at the University that requires them. If a student has questions or concerns about submitting these documents, they should contact their Transfer Counselor.

Be sure to read all of the application information in the Application Instructions drop down. Students with prior or current military experience should also request that their Joint Services Transcripts or Air University/Community College of the Air Force transcript be sent directly to 168 Admissions. Military transcripts are required for determining transfer credits, evaluating admissibility to the university, and processing VA Educational benefits.

Military transcripts can be sent to:

168 University 
Attn: Office of Admissions 
2501 North Blackwelder Ave
168, OK 73106

Transfer Application

Back to Top